Small gifts from the bunny!
Each miniature notebook, approximately 4-1/2″x 5,” is hand crafted by Tina Hudak. All are three-hole bindings & closures. Some include extra notepaper and/or inside pockets. All vary slightly in design.
Each Pocket Library is 6.75″ x 3.25″ with tiny notebook enclosed 2.5″ x3″. They are handcrafted from upcycled artist papers designed to fit the back of a book for notetaking.
Price requested is $12 each plus $3 shipping & handling & VENMO accepted
*There is no letter “J’ in the Latin alphabet.
Twelve-month, inkjet print, 3″x 4″ – 8 page, folded publication that highlights one artist or author (children’s & adult) of personal influence per issue. Each one pulls together facets/art/writing of the artist along with his/her influence on my own work, and resource for further reading.
- Beatrix Potter, Children’s author and illustrator Issue A
- Beth Curren, Washington, D.C. artist Issue B
- May Sarton, Author and poet Issue C
- Phyllis Goodnow, Artist and calligrapher Issue D
- Tomie dePaola Children’s author & illustrator Issue E
- Helen C. Frederick , American Artist & Educator Issue F
- Ichiro Endo & John L. Vaught, Engineers Issue G
- Lou & Di Stovall, Washington, D.C. artists, Issue H
- Mary Oliver, Poet, Issue I
- My Sisters, Muses, Issue K
- The Cats, Muses II, Issue L
- My Students, Issue Z
Print subscriptions are $2 each or $22 per year (includes mailing)