Purchase information for selected works
Each piece below is linked to a more detailed page. Most are one in an edition with few remaining; one work is unique. Prices include shipping, handling and insurance.
- Evensong in the Time of COVID ($100 unframed)
- Sweet Potato: an artist’s book ($250)
- Deer Breathing ($100, unframed)
- Possum Dreaming ($100, unframed)
- Redbuds ($100 unframed)
- Dogwood Dancing ($100 unframed)
If interested please use the CONTACT FORM .
Subscription to DroppingS: a monthly zine
Twelve-month, inkjet print, 3″x 4″ – 8 page, folded publication that highlights one artist or author (children’s & adult) of personal influence per issue. Each one pulls together facets/art/writing of the artist along with his/her influence on my own work, and resource for further reading.
- Beatrix Potter, Children’s author and illustrator Issue A
- Beth Curren, Washington, D.C. artist Issue B
- May Sarton, Author and poet Issue C
- Phyllis Goodnow, Artist and calligrapher Issue D
- Tomie dePaola Children’s author & illustrator Issue E
- Helen C. Frederick , American Artist & Educator Issue F
- Ichiro Endo & John L. Vaught, Engineers Issue G
- Lou & Di Stovall, Washington, D.C. artists, Issue H
- Mary Oliver, Poet, Issue I
Print subscriptions are $2 each or $22 per year (includes mailing)